clouds

Friday, July 25, 2008

Our anniversary

4 years ago today, Chad and I got married. While looking at our wedding pictures, I decided to try to make a video of some of the pictures. Our wedding was absolutely amazing, it included so much love and support from all of our friends and family as well as a great celebration and the start of our life together. Looking back on the four years (it seems like yesterday) we have had several ups and downs but have always made it out together. I look forward to the many more years with Chad. I love you always and forever, Chad!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, GUYS!! Wow, I can't believe it's been four years already. Your wedding was so much fun. Here's to many, many more happy and healthy years together! Cheers!
Love,
Mandy

Sawicki4 said...

Happy 4th Anniversary! Your wedding was so much fun! We were glad to be there and be a part of your special day, love the video!

The Machnik Family said...

Happy 4 years! It feels like just yesterday we were in NJ for the wedding! Hope you have many many more years and memories!

NINNY said...

Happy 4th Anniversary ! What a great wedding and also a wonderful weekend. We had such a good time. My favorite wedding story is that of Grandma Gaudioso's underware !!

XOXOXO
Barbara