Once Chloe and Katie were reunited, I heard lots of crazy India tales while having dinner with Mom, Dad and Katie. That evening, Mom and I drove over to Erica's house in PA for a slumber party. I shared a room with Lorelei. Before going to bed, Lorelei asked me to promise not to snore.

The next morning we headed to Kutztown University for the Memory Walk. At the time of the walk we raised over $10,000 making us again
the number one team. The biggest thank you to all who donated. All of us thank you from the bottom of our hearts. The weather was wonderful and it was great to be together as a family. Krista, Katie, Erica, Mom, Lorelei, myself and Mr. Welter (Krista's father-in-law) made up the "Lieberwirth Ladies" team. We all made the walk which was no where close to being a 5K.Later that day, Dad came to Erica's and we sat down for a welcome back dinner for Katie. The requested dinner was beef, potatoes and salad.

Sunday morning, I gave the girls some dress up clothes that I got at the Dollar store my last visit in MA.
The girls love them and had a blast dressing up in all the crazy colors.
They love the fake hair.After breakfast, all of us sisters went to church. First time we've been to church together in a long while. They had Africa band and music, what an amazing service and the minister had a great sermon. One I thought about the whole ride home. Later that day, the girls, Erica, Mike and I went to a halloween parade. I saw the best car ever...a yellow punch buggy with a yellow giant peep on it. This is going to be my next car. This is the only parade that I've been to that has tractors in it. Lorelei has mastered the candy wave....how could you say no to such a cute girl!




When we arrived home, we picked some raspberries and played on the swing set before dinner.


The next day, we took Lorelei to school and then I spent some more time with Grace and Erica before leaving at 10:30 to come back to CT. It was a lovely drive home and only took 3 1/2 hours. I found a short cut to bypass Waterbury. It was a great weekend all around. It's nice to be in driving distance to visit both sides of the families and friends.






2 comments:
Glad you had a good weekend! Congrats on your fundraising - that is excellent!
Wow what a busy weekend Glad you had fun and congrats on your good work for the cause !
Post a Comment