Following the orientation we had an hour bus tour of Farmington. I learned there are approximately 24,000 people in Farmington. The Tunxis (tongue-kiss) Indians were the first to settle here, thus many places in Farmington are named after them. Farmington is nicknamed "charmington."
Here are a few pictures of my classroom.
This is my full kitchen with washer, dryer, sink, stove/oven, full size fridge with lots of cabinet space. I think it is bigger than our kitchen in our house.
This is all the equipment that the students are repositioned in throughout the day. There is a cool adaptive bike.
This is a lounge area within my classroom where peer helpers came and work with my students.

This is one of the huge white boards where I set up the calendar area. It is right above the lounge area

This is the teacher desk and student computer area..this is opposite the kitchen.

And last but not least this empty space is where Clover will be hanging out during his high school career.






1 comment:
your new classroom looks great! hope it is a great year for you! :*)
Post a Comment