
Chad and I went to the Titanic Exhibition today in Hartford. It was really cool. We each got a boarding pass of someone who was actually on board the titanic. I was Ada E. Hall. She was 36 from Bristol, England traveling to Jacksonville, Florida to move closer to her sister. Her brother-in-law, the Reverend Robert Bateman accompanied her. She bought a 2nd class ticket. She hoped to perform missionary work in Northern Florida.
There were many artifacts from the ship, lots of information to read. It was so quiet going through the exhibit. It was sort of eery. There was a ice berg to touch. It was so cooooold. I couldn't imagine being in the cold water. I could only keep my hand on the iceberg for a minute or two.
At the end of the journey, there was a wall of the survivors. Ada E. Hall survived. Chad's person did not. What an experience.






No comments:
Post a Comment