clouds

Monday, August 25, 2008

Warm Fuzzy


I just wanted to share a note I got today in my mailbox from one of the Vice Principals. I thought is was a great warm fuzzy and a great indicator of what an awesome school district it is.
"Dear Megan, I want to share with you how pleased I am that you have joined the Special Education faculty here at FHS. Your knowledge and passion came through clearly in the interview process and all of the time and preparation you have already put into the job is a strong indicator of the succes you will have here. I look forward to working with you and spending time with "the girls" in your classroom. Please know that I am a strong advocate for your program and do not hesitate to come to me at any time. Best wishes for a great year."

1 comment:

Sawicki4 said...

that is so nice! :*)