clouds

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Mad at the World

Today, I'm choosing to be mad at the world. I usually deal with this with a "gut check" and the philosophy if you can't do anything about it, suck it up and Move on....today I'm choosing to be angry with the world!

I'm angry that....

* Mom couldn't stand and wait in line for lunch.
* chad had to stop and look at things and I had to watch Mom.
* Mom wanted to leave and I wanted to stay.
* old friends could spend time with each other and I had to be with Mom.
* no one cared enough to spend extra time with Mom.
* Mom hovers.
* I'm so angry with Mom and she can't help any of it.
* moms and daughters got to spend time together at the peach festival helping out and I had to take mom home.
* dad gets so angry with Mom
* that I have no patience with Mom but have loads of patience with my students.
* nothing will ever be as they used to.
* it's a chore to be with mom.
* I get to go home to my life and Dad is stuck in his.
* Mom gets so anxious when I'm around.
* that Mom pulls away from hugs.
* I end up crying myself to sleep when I'm at Mom and Dad's.
* Mom has Alzheimers!

I just choose to be angry today!

3 comments:

Sawicki4 said...

(((HUGS))) I am ALWAYS here for you to vent, cry, yell whatever you need!

The Machnik Family said...

many hugs and prayers for you and your family...
xoxoxo

NINNY said...

I am a good listener ! I will keep praying that you can find some peace in a difficult position.

XXXOOO
Barbara